"Cause I wonder where you are

And I wonder what you do

Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?

Tell me how to win your heart

For I haven't got a clue

But let me start by saying, I love you..."

terça-feira, 15 de março de 2011

Special to me

There's no need to argue anymore.
I gave all I could but it left me so sore
And the thing that makes me mad
is the one thing that I had

I knew, I knew, I'd lose you.
You’ll always be special to me

And I remember all the things we once shared.
Watching tv movies on the living room armchair

But they say it will work out fine.
Was it all a waste of time
cause I knew, I knew, I'd lose you

You’ll always be special to me

Will I forget in time.
You said I was on your mind.
There’s no need to argue
No need to argue anymore
There’s no need to argue anymore... anymore...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário